ProSort CDL Sorting Benches
With a generous capacity of over 550 litres, the large and open sorting area allows excellent vision and access for operators to load and sort containers swiftly.
Sorting Bench Options
Collection centres will benefit from this off-the-shelf and ‘designed for purpose’ sorting bench. This quick and simple-to-assemble, dedicated sorting bench is designed and manufactured in Australia and is built to last from galvanised steel. The bench is supplied as flat-packed for simple, bolt together assembly and allows cost effective transportation anywhere in Australia.
BENCH OPTION 1
with upper mesh
BENCH OPTION 2
(no mesh) with optional upper trays
BENCH OPTION 3
with upper mesh and optional lower trays
Sorting Bench Features
- Huge, 550 litre holding capacity in the sorting area with removable mesh insert
- Optional, removable under trays for catching lids, etc.
- Comfortable front bar for the operator to lean on with no hard edges
- Modular so that multiple benches can be alongside each other for larger collection centres
- Neat, modern and designed for this specific purpose
- Flat-packed for the most economic freighting anywhere in Australia
- Easy and quick to assemble with only a battery drill and crosshead bit
- Galvanised material for long and durable life
- Works perfectly with the ProSort Bin lifter shuttle with no modifications required