With a generous capacity of over 550 litres, the large and open sorting area allows excellent vision and access for operators to load and sort containers swiftly.
As CDL rolls out across Australia creating new and exciting opportunities, collection centres will benefit from this off-the-shelf and 'designed for purpose' sorting bench.
This quick and simple-to-assemble, dedicated sorting bench is designed and manufactured in Australia and is built to last from galvanised steel. The bench is supplied as flat-packed for simple, bolt together assembly and allows cost effective transportation anywhere in Australia.
- Huge, 550 litre holding capacity in the sorting area with removable mesh insert
- Optional, removable under trays for catching lids, etc.
- Comfortable front bar for the operator to lean on with no hard edges
- Modular so that multiple benches can be alongside each other for larger collection centres
- Neat, modern and designed for this specific purpose
- Flat-packed for the most economic freighting anywhere in Australia
- Easy and quick to assemble with only a battery drill and crosshead bit
- Galvanised material for long and durable life
- Works perfectly with the ProSort Bin lifter shuttle with no modifications required
This unique and simple to operate device has been specially designed to simplify lifting and save time during the emptying of 'wheelie' bins in CDL collection and sorting centres.
The number of households and clubs that collect their cans and bottles in 'wheelie' bins continues to grow. Designed and manufactured in Australia, this innovative and simple to operate device has been specially designed to ease lifting and vastly improve the throughput during the emptying of 'wheelie' bins in container collection and sorting centres.
This cost-effective solution is ergonomically designed to provide years of hassle-free service. The unit comes as a kit to fit to your existing table or fits directly onto the ProSort Sorting Bench.
When not required, the Bin Lifter shuttle sits conveniently to one side of the bench, out of the way and ready for use. When required, the operator simply presents the bin, (lid open) to the receiving lugs and engages the manually applied clamp in one simple action.
The Bin Lifter can be operated from both sides to suit left and right handed operators or with two people if desired. The lifting action rotates the bin around the front bar in one smooth movement emptying the contents onto the sorting bench.
With the bin at its 'balance point', the strong and durable rollers are now vertical and the sideways distributing movement depositing the remaining containers onto the bench is smooth and effortless.